Health Heroes! ♀️
Your poop is speaking to you and it’s time to listen!
Do you have irregular bowel movements?
What color is it?
Where is it on the poop scale of 1-7? (4 being a healthy stool)
- Type 1: Separate hard lumps, like nuts (difficult to pass and can be black)
- Type 2: Sausage-shaped, but lumpy
- Type 3: Like a sausage but with cracks on its surface (can be black)
- Type 4: Like a sausage or snake, smooth and soft (healthy stool)
- Type 5: Soft blobs with clear cut edges
- Type 6: Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool (diarrhea)
- Type 7: Watery, no solid pieces, entirely liquid (diarrhea)
Pretty much all of the people we speak to who are eating or have eaten at some point in their life, the Standard American Diet, express having irregular bowel movements.
This is probably the most obvious indicator that our body is communicating with us that something is off and needs our attention.
When your poop is hard this is an indicator that your body is absorbing too much water (or isn’t getting enough water) and that your food is passing too slowly through your colon.
If your poop is liquid or like pudding it means that you might be having some malabsorption issues, which means that food is passing too quickly through your colon, it’s not absorbing nutrients. Inflammation is also another reason this could be happening.
There are so many reasons why there is an imbalance, but it’s important to first recognize the signals that our body is sending us.
The first steps we like to do with our One on One clients is…
- WATER. (Drinking enough water is HUGE… and EASY)
- CLEANING (colon hydrotherapy & liver gallbladder flushes) After learning about the functions of the liver and the role it plays in keeping our body functioning properly. Our eyes are open to how important it is to clean the gallstones out of your liver. It really boils down to bile, If your body is not getting enough bile flowing from your liver into your smaller intestines than your body cannot digest food properly. Gallstones abstract flow and make it so that we are only getting 1/6th of the amount of bile we need.)
In just these two steps, we have seen amazing results for our clients!
Want to know more?
Tim talks all about colon hydrotherapy on this podcast that he did this last year with Sam Tripoli. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps3rtQfl5C8&t=2103s
And we have the PDF File to The Amazing Liver Gallbladder Flush in our “Health Hero Style Library”
Have any questions?? Drop them below!