Health Heroes! 🦸♀️
Lately we have been experimenting with putting our products in with our recipes and this one did not disappoint.
This is a Tim James Classic! For those of you who have been here a while, you might know this one! But this version is New and Improved!
I love this recipe because it is delicious, stimulant free, sugar free, full of healthy fats and coupled with our Probiotic/Prebiotic and Digestive Enzyme Formula it’s good for your tummy!
- 2 Tbsp Almond butter raw or sprouted (May substitute with Walnut, Hazelnut, or Pecan butter)
- 10 drops Stevita brand liquid stevia
- 2-4 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 Tsp alcohol free vanilla flavoring
- 2 Tsp toasted carob powder
- 1 Capsule of Chemical Free Body Probiotic/Prebiotic
- 1 Capsule of Chemical Free Body Ultra Enzymes
- Mix together evenly all ingredients with a spoon in a small bowl.
- Then form by hand into a ball or square.
- Makes one or two nice size pieces of Delicious & Healthy fudge.
- You can replace the lemon oil with 1 drop of peppermint oil for peppermint fudge!
- You can also add more vanilla flavoring or a little water to thin it out and make a great spread to put on green apples! 🙂
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
~Coach Rebecca Wolf